Sunday, April 19, 2015

Learning the Cello

So far in my cello learning experience, it has been hard! Pressing down on the strings to make a certain note hurts as well as trying to hit the correct note you were told to hit. The position you have to sit and hold the cello in is really hard for me... Which... I have no idea why. On top of that, I got to use the bow. The bow might look easy to use... But it's really not. I have a tendency to play more than one note at a time.

   This next week, Deja is getting tapes put on the cello so I can learn easier which I hope will help me tremendously. My main issue in learning the cello, is spacing out my fingers to make every note. Sometimes I make the correct sound... Then others I don't. 

    All the fun of messing up is in learning something new! That's why I always have to keep my mind open and not frustrated. This was only my second week! So greatful for Deja! Can't wait for week 3!





2 comments:

  1. You're doing it, Morgan! I'm proud of you! Remember never compare your page one to someone's chapter 10...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job morgan! Learning a new instrument is never easy but its fun when you get used to it. Maybe you can even start your own band!!! Lol i wish you the best of luck

    ReplyDelete